Saturday, June 30, 2007

Procrastination quote

Here is an interesting quote I found today: "Procrastination is a sign of well-organized. By procrastinating I always know what I have planned for tomorrow"

As a procrastinator I must say Exactly! That's the reason I always let things go. If you try to get everything done now you will only find more things to do. Why not relax a bit and take things easy? Really though there is no reason to procrastinate since the act of procrastination is to purposely put off something, which only results in less productivity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually do not leave a comment, but you really impress me, also I have a few questions like to ask, what's your contact details?

-Johnson

Afro Al said...

Thanks. You did not give a place to share contacts.