Saturday, May 23, 2009

Outer Limits

I have been more of a Twilight Zone fan throughout the years so may be I just missed something. I watched a The Outer Limits episode today and found something strange in their intro. I know this is hypothetical and there are few reasons for the creators to make an answer for it but it still bugs me... If the Outer Limits takes control of your television; why give it back?

Do they just not have enough stories to fill a day?
Is it like an emergency warning system and they are just giving you bit of information before returning to regular broadcast?
When there were only a handful of channels did that mean a lot more than it does now with 1,000s?

So there is no real purpose for this post except to list some of the thoughts that went through my head while I watched television(I know thoughts while watching television is miracle enough!)

No comments: