Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Last Airbender Movie

I just saw a preview trailer for The Last Airbender. I did not know a movie was being made (or if I did know I have forgot since finding out). I am excited to see it, The Last Airbender was one of the few American cartoons that I can see appealing to adults and children. with an interesting storyline and developed characters.
I have seen it with Japanese animation which is why I think there is such a following of anime today among my friends. It goes back to people raised on comics and looking for a mature version to enjoy. I guess I should have expected the movie if I did not know about it, many comicbook based movies have been produced lately so I think the movie industry definitely sees the market out there.
In hope that the Airbender movie will not disappoint, and stand out as a great movie as the majority of caomicbook movies have done. If so maybe that will open the door for more great American animation. I look forward to 2010 to see.

thelastairbendermovie

No comments: