Friday, February 4, 2011

Blogs

Blogging is a big part of self-expression now. Some blogs generate business, some express viewpoints, some are just like journals, and some are private- a friend of mine for instance has hers set up where you must sign in to read it so not everyone can check it out.

I didn't realize how big blogging was until recently when I was reading another blog. The viewpoint of the blogger was that bloggers should be more respected and noted. How blogs reach every kind of interest and generate pixels. Pixels generate interest and higher rankings on Google and other search engines which show the relevance of topics to citizens creating good business.

One thing though. The posting mentioned that there are more than 150 million daily active bloggers around the world.
Wow! That many daily postings. The internet must be crowded. I just post occasionally and my blog seems full to me.

No comments: