Monday, July 30, 2007

Last O-bon
.

I advise everyone to go to O-bons. I have been going to several local ones so far 4&1/2. I thought that yesterday's would be the last but it seems I may have to go to another. I seem to have been talked into going to the Gardena temple's next week. I heard that Gardena's has the largest group of attendance and of odori dancers than the others in LA.

I just heard of Obons in June yet I think I'll miss them after this last one. I admit it I may be addicted to o-bons. It seems almost wrong and unnatural to not go each week to another one. I will have to go to as many as I can next year. Now I know what to look for at each and their specialty foods. At least there is Nisei Week 「二世週間」coming up with it's end of the event dance.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: