Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Something I don't Get

I really don't get drinking. Many seem to want or need to drink to have fun. First I don't see the fun in it but to actually plan to drink to have fun makes no since. If you are going to a party or event that isn't fun itself? At a party isn't it more fun to dance and talk to others? When you are going out to eat isn't it more fun to taste new things, find places to visit again and interact with others? I know there is no reason to ask these questions but I was just thinking of this(and lost my journal again!)

Maybe this all comes from me wanting to be as smart as I can be at every moment. I know I never wanted to be drunk since that would me my brain functions would be inhibited. So I admit there are other reasons than not finding it fun that I don't drink. However I still don't see the reason.

No comments: