Thursday, September 13, 2007

Disappointment in Japan's Prime Min.. no America

So last night I found that Abe the Prim Minister of Japan announced he would step down. Well despite the scandals his party has had this year the most disappointing thing to me were the many headlines in America reading "Sayonnara Abe". Now I know not everyone is learning Japanese but is this really the only Japanese phrase all the newspapers know? And don't they look at competitor's sites & papers and say "this phrase is growing a bit old already,isn't it?" This isn't the first time I've noticed these repeating headlines but it's starting to become an irritant. So I must ask: Please news writers reconsider your headline. Actually when I think of it more.Don't change.That would take away something I could laugh at. Yeah there are already many things I laugh at but why take one away?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Arigatoo