Friday, August 29, 2008

8/28

Last night is a day that will go down in my and written history for sure. Senator Obama's speech on the anniversary of Dr.King's. Personally I support the Obama campaign and it's not for any of those cliche reasons which I've heard some people seem to insist is the reason for his success like that he is black or Democrat.

It is great to see a man of character succeed. Personally as a fellow black man it is also nice to see a black man succeed but the reason I support Obama is I like his plans on the issues. I also see how he is willing to listen to others to choose the right path yet has the backbone to stand up for what he believes.
If you just happened upon my page and don't know about Barack's view on the issues facing America today I suggest checking out his website: www.barackobama.com/issues

No comments: