Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Political Funnies

We sure have had a lot of political funnies lately. Well I guess just two. First I have Palin who doesn't make a lick of sense to me. In her celebrated speeches she list things she wants to do that Obama already mentioned or already did. Even in her first VP nominee speech she attacked Obama for stupid stuff like 'having several speeches about the war and not mentioning the word victory one.' Really! Who cares if someone mentions victory in a speech if they don't achieve. Am I the only one who remembers our current president with his mission accomplished signs yet still sees our forces in Iraq and Afghanistan? From everything I heard her say I don't see what people are celebrating her for; it seems only people who already wanted to vote for McCain (or against Obama)would find something to vote for in her.
Then we had our president and his 2 second address.

No comments: