Friday, September 26, 2008

Tonight's Debate

Wow! This debate has been more interesting than I thought it would be. I have to admit it's McCain who's been the most interesting. He has said quite a few strange things and just wrong facts. I wonder where he gets his info. I first noticed when he said the U.S. is still the biggest importer and exporter. Of course McCain has been saying a lot weird things lately,connecting things that are not really connected. Such as trying to cancel the debate for the bill. It was also funny how he kept saying he wasn't miss congeniality;seems he really likes that phrase for some reason.

Another interesting part I noticed was it seems Mcain purposely acted like he did not understand quite a few things Obama said which surprised me. I wonder if that was really a good idea because it reminded me of when I heard others made comments about Mcain being senile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are your thoughts on the other debates

Anonymous said...

Hope you will blog again soon