Thursday, September 2, 2010

Interesting

Blogger now shows me the statistics data of my blog. I'm definitely surprised by some of the results. Since I don't update much I always assumed that I wouldn't get many daily or weekly visitors but apparently I do. I guess I'll have to be more careful with what I write from now on.
Another interesting fact is that other than through Facebook, most people link to my page through Japan's Yahoo and U.K.'s Google? I wonder why it's so international. I could understand Japan a bit since I post in Japanese from time to time but I wonder what makes this blog interesting to someone in England or Ireland. I only know two people who are in the UK and another who visited during the summer.
What most surprised me was the most viewed post, which was.... おっと! . Really?! I didn't think it was that interesting, it was practically a random rant, but I guess it was to other people. Maybe it's because I used a curse word in it. I don't know. Whatever attracts people is just one of those things I never really understood.

No comments: