Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stripper Blogs

I don't go to strip clubs. They don't seem appealing to me. I have recently however begun to read blogs written by strippers. It seemed once I came across one I couldn't help finding the others. Many have interesting experiences that are definitely unique-I'm thinking of using some of the it for a story idea.
I'm a bit surprised about how many stripper blogs there are. Would think with the negative stereotypes that people would not want to claim they are. On the other hand might be a good hook to attract people to read them.

Main one I've read so far-smart& funny:diaryofanangrystripper.com

Interesting:
yourlastconfession

Life as a stripper

Has surprisingly useful tips for travel: hobostripper.com

Haven't really checked out but came across:
http://katstories.tumblr.com/
http://iamstrippergrrl.tumblr.com/
http://titsandsass.com/

2 comments:

Mike said...

As an owner of Stripper Agency, I find myself not all that interested in Strip Clubs. But I do like them for one reason. I hate going to bars and having to deal with drunk guys fights and the whole deal. I have found that in all my years, never once have I been in a fight at a strip club. I guess it is because most guys do not talk to other guys at a strip club, also when me and wife go there is never anyone hitting her there. Too many other girls half dressed makes for an easy going night. Just some food for thought.

Anonymous said...

Hi to you all, I like this project in this web site, you are standing up with good information! This web site is much enlightening!
My name is Rosie, I Live on Bruxels, and I will be a follower of this web page, my hobbies you may don´t want to know them but I will tell them off course I am very found of swimming as well as tv shows, and I also play a lot Muse on my roadtrips, I´m single at the moment so boys watch out for me....Just flirting with you guys lol :)! I once tried online dating It did not worked out very well....
I made this comment because as I already said I really enjoy your page I also have a forum just as you, but mine is many different from this, it is about free poker money....:)
I will also have to apologize by my language it was the only way I found to communicate with you guys....Good afternoon to you all, Goodbye, by the way Happy New Year