Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Worst AnonymousAfro Sighting yet

This is from the ending ceremonies at this year's Nisei Week. I'm only in it for a few seconds and it almost looks like the photographer has an afro because you can just see the top of my head and hair. By the way Zendeko really do rock,one of my favorite taiko teams. Yes even thought it seems a bit silly since I think the first time I heard them or taiko drums was last year I do have favorites grpups. Also an interesting fact about Zendeko,one of the Nisei Week princesses is a member of Zendeko. So here is the youtube link: Zendeko ,you'll see me or my hair around 1 minute in.

Another possible sighting was on the "Buddhist Way of Life". According to a friend last Suday they did a segment on O-bons. They showed O-bon festivals at California temples like Higashi, Nishi, Venice, WLA, NW, etc. (yeah I went to all of those). So he said he thought he may have spotted me on one of their clips. I wish I taped it.

No comments: