Saturday, August 4, 2007

Sightings

I have found out that I happen to be on a few videos that are online. One I found while I was searching for the name of a Group. I was searching to remember the name of a group I saw at the Cherry Blosm festival and found this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFurD2HqwT4 . then recently I was told at an Obon by a fellow dancer how I was on more from another obon. Just showing again how noticeable an afro is! Those were here: HigashiHongaji ,Bon Dance @ OBON CARNIVAL of HIGASHI HONGANJI 2007.7.28 , HigashiHonganjiobon . I would also like to do a disclaimer now that No one has heard of a Beachboys' song becoming an obon odori dance before so everyone was off on that one not just me.
Another: Hongashi


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess where I'm at???

At the Library (sing along)

Anyway, you are THE OBON MASTER