Friday, June 4, 2010

I want a break up!

I guess not everyone can just say the words. I found this interesting site to help them out, ibreakup.net. I haven't used it but just the idea makes me chuckle. Of course who knows I may need it one day!

I wrote a random poem on the site.

"Break up"
This must end.
Relationships need to split,
time goes on and suddenly that's it.

How can it be said?
...so these problems could be put to bed?
Just as when we began:
Searching for the words, but
need advice on how to start on this subject and break the ice.

1 comment:

Imola said...

I've heard of 'I need a break', but not 'I need a break UP'...

The problem, to a linguist at least, is the article...if you need a break up, it should imply that many more are available - 'I need a pencil', well...there are many who could offer me a pencil...and I haven't even mentioned what type...

:))

interesting idea, though...