Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flash Mob Dance!

Hey L.A., Join the Flash Mob Dance!
Rehearsal at 9pm on Thursday, August 5th at the JACCC (Japanese American Cultural Community Center) downtown's Little Tokyo.
Event is on Friday, August 13th at 2nd LA Tanabata Festival, in front of Japanese American Museum at 5pm.
Here is an example of the song you would dance to ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjP79-0aE7k)

Message me or leave a comment if you are interested so I can send you the information and get your head count to the organizer. Join now, it's going to be fun.

2 comments:

Brandy Ruiz said...

Oh, so this is what you have to do. I want to go! Syke! lol I can't dance. I don't think we're going to hang out this weekend. I have something to do on Sat. I suck at planning things. I guess we'll kick it when we do.

Afro Al said...

If you or any readers want to go the Japanese American Cultural & Community Center's address is
244 S. San Pedro Street, Suite 505
Los Angeles, CA 90012.
Thursday is the last rehearsal but comment or message me so I can give you the organizer's info.